We are inviting you to participate in a focus group to tell us about your experience of lecture capture, sharing the good, the bad and the unexpected about lecture capture. We will be holding focus groups at each of the four campuses during October 2017 and we would like to hear from staff and students with some previous experience of lecture capture. If you are interested in participating, please follow the link below for more information and to sign up:
- Maughan Library, Strand Campus
- Franklin Wilkins Building Library – Waterloo Campus
- New Hunts House Library – Guy’s Campus
- Weston Education Centre Library – Denmark Hill Campus
Have you been involved in voluntary work locally or engaged with other cultures as part of your year abroad? Or maybe you would like to explore the theme of ‘Collective Memory’ and co-create a theatre performance? If so, then apply for a King’s Experience Award this autumn!
Application deadlines are as follows:
- Enterprise Award- 23:59hrs on Wednesday 25th October 2017
- Global Award - 23:59hrs on Tuesday 31st October 2017
- London Award - 23:59hrs on Tuesday 31st October 2017
- Principal’s Global Leadership Award- 23:59 on Monday 6th November 2017
Details of all the awards and the submission criteria can be found here: King’s Experience Awards
Lynda.com, an online training library with thousands of high quality, current and engaging video tutorials, is now available free of charge to all staff and students in King’s. Login now via www.kcl.ac.uk/lynda and check out the playlists for Staff and Students to get you started.
If you’re interested in using Lynda.com in your teaching or work, please do get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any ideas you have for using this tool in your own curriculum. Lynda.com at King’s is supported by the Transformation in Digital Learning Strategy being led by the Centre for Technology Enhanced Learning (CTEL). If you have any further queries, please contact email@example.com.